Shipping & Delivery
I live outside GTA , how do I order and have my piece shipped?
- We ship across North America to the continental US and within Canada .
- To discuss or place your order, simply call us or email us with shipping address.
- Because of the level of personalization involved with each order, all orders are made over the phone or via email.
- We carefully choose the delivery service that ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition and in the most economical way. For smaller pieces, we can ship by UPS. Larger furniture pieces typically ship by truck.
- We work with a small group of the most reputable companies that specialize in furniture delivery and all of our pieces are professionally packed and fully insured.
- The only thing more important than getting your order right is making sure it arrives in mint condition.
- To that end, we take great care in packing everything.
- Delivery charges are extra. Usually from $60 and up.
- Delivery dates and times will be arranged with the delivery company.
- Please allow for some variance in the times due to traffic and other possible delays.
- Customer is responsible to pre-measuring all doorways, stairways, hallways, entrance ways and elevators where applicable to ensure the new furniture will fit.
- If the piece does not fit and needs to be returned, an additional fee of 100% of the original delivery charge will apply.
- Customer should clear path to the final location of the item, including moving existing furniture, wall hangings, and ensure the path is free from ice, snow, bikes, toys, etc.
- It is the customer's responsibility to reserve elevators, loading docks, make arrangements with the concierge where necessary, and pre-arrange an appropriate parking space where necessary.
- Customers should be at home when we deliver to ensure products are received in good order.
- If the customer is not able to be present when the delivery is made then an authorized person must be present to accept the delivery. A waiver must be signed at the time of delivery.
Can I pick up my piece?
- It is the customer's responsibility to bring someone with them to help move, lift and secure the item(s).
- It is the customer's responsibility to come prepared with any materials they may need for packing and securing the item(s), such as rope straps, blankets, bubble wrap, tape.